Sometimes it shocks me how quickly life can change. I have been following a blog of a lady who had CF. And she was close to her deathbed. Really close, but at the 11th hour she got her new lungs, and now just three months afterwards, her life is just so full and beautiful. Life can change so easily. I try to remember that whenever I feel things are not going my way. That this too shall pass. That with a little positive thinking, and a smile on my face, that my life will not look so glum...and who knows what the next three months have in store for me! I am excited to find out!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Life is full of surprises.
Sometimes it shocks me how quickly life can change. I have been following a blog of a lady who had CF. And she was close to her deathbed. Really close, but at the 11th hour she got her new lungs, and now just three months afterwards, her life is just so full and beautiful. Life can change so easily. I try to remember that whenever I feel things are not going my way. That this too shall pass. That with a little positive thinking, and a smile on my face, that my life will not look so glum...and who knows what the next three months have in store for me! I am excited to find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment